This season the silk neck scarf has been popping up all over the fashion world, and probably clogging up a fair bit of your Instagram feed.
Here’s how to wear it:
- Start with a bandana sized square scarf, or fold something larger down to make it work.
- Fold the scarf in half to make a triangle.
- Carry the point up towards your first fold to determine the width of your neck scarf.
- Keep rolling it up till you reach the top.
- Tie around your neck, and knot slightly off center.
As seen in the first photo, you can also wrap the scarf around twice before tying instead of leaving the loose ends hang down.
Neck scarves are an easy and versatile trend, and have fast become one of my favorite ways to jazz up a look. You can typically find a great selection at a second hand store for under $5. I prefer silk, but cotton bandanas are a great casual option too.